Homestead Main Street Carnival Parade 2017
(formerly known as the Homestead Mardi Gras Parade)
By completing and returning this form you will be entered into a fabulous, fun-filled, action packed, amazing adventure of a parade!
Please take care to complete the form with all of the information requested.
- ALL entries and applicable fees must be submitted by March 3rd
- Your entry will be verified by return notice.
- The contact person on record needs to be present at the day and time of the parade. This allows organizers to stay in touch with your unit as the parade is being lined up.
- The type of entry and if you have music is important as it plays a role in how the parade is lined up.
- Don’t forget your signature on the bottom of the form.
- The parade staging area is a parking lot on NW 4th St. just west of Krome Ave.
- Directions will follow in your final instructions to be sent out on March 8th.
- Parade entries should arrive between 3:30 – 4:30 pm. ALL participants MUST be at the staging area NO LATER THAN 4:30 pm. Late arrivals will be placed at the end of the parade and will not be eligible for judging.
- Entry Fee checks should be made out to: Homestead Main Street, Inc.
- Please email a copy of your entry forms to Kathryn Smith as soon as possible.
Prizes will be awarded for Best Float and Best Walking Unit
Click the thumbnail or link below to download the registration form.